Back to School

January is near and decision is a must if I’ll continue my studies at UP Open University or go to other school offering the same concept of studying. This time I wanted to have an option as I cannot keep at pace everytime I enrolled on subjects under Associate in Arts. I browsed the Internet and here is what I got.


* UST Study Abroad –
* Gibbs College –
* Up Open University –

2 local college and a US based one. Whatever and wherever school I enrolled I must have focus in what I do so that I can Keep up and be successful in it. Obviously my last option now is the OU. To be honest I am shy to go there as I had promised someone there that I will get through last semester but not. Hoping I can get the beat finished the goal that I wanted to achieved.


Leave a comment

No comments yet.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

  • Boycott

  • Trip laang

  • html hit counter
  • %d bloggers like this: